Venue

Sant’Anna in Caprena

Pienza

The monastery of Sant’Anna in Camprena stands around seven kilometres from Pienza, in the middle of a beautiful oasis of green. The formermonastic complex was founded by Bernardo Tolomei and inhabited from 1334 onward, but between 1400 and 1500, it was completely remodelled into the form that we see today.

Falling within the diocese of Montepulciano-Chiusi-Pienza, Sant’Anna is now an agritourism centre teeming with activities, such as art courses in painting, design, and photography. It also puts on classical music concerts, and for some it is even the perfect location for an unforgettable wedding.

Number of outdoor guests

Number of indoor guests

INFORMATION REQUEST

Contact us for more information

Where are we

Via Benedetto Varchi, 10
50019 Sesto Fiorentino (FI)

Email

info@vivando.it

FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA