Castello di meleto
Gaiole in Chianti (Siena)
The Meleto Castle has maintained all its charm and prestige over the course of its millenary history.
The evocative and romantic environments, which will be made available to you for the various moments of your reception, are the following:
- the noble floor with its fascinating rooms full of history which preserve the ancient and valuable frescoes for the wedding banquet;
- the enchanting garden with its imposing trees for important moments such as a welcome drink or to celebrate your wedding outdoors during summer;
- the stable where you can go wild with dances or relax by offering a cocktail to guests;
- the large panoramic terrace for a romantic dinner under the stars or for an outdoor aperitif;
- a small private chapel, which overlooks the square in front of the castle, where to symbolically celebrate the religious rite of marriage.
Number of outdoor guests
Number of indoor guests
Where are we
Via Benedetto Varchi, 10
50019 Sesto Fiorentino (FI)